DAWSON CREEK SUBDIVISION
TOP QUALITY RESIDENTIAL BUILDING SITES
Prices this low will never be seen again!
Invest in your future! Buyers can construct homes now, or in years to come!
PLEASE CALL TODAY!
- Invest for your future! No deadlines! Build now or at any time in the future.
- Permanent, state-maintained boat ramp borders subdivision. Suitable for all types of boats.
- Golf course minutes away – Minnesott Golf & Country Club offers low rates & welcomes members.
- New club house, pool, and other amenities. Fishing, crabbing, and sailing at your door
- Safe, gated community. Property Owners Association mows your lot until you build
- Subdivision complete in all respects: Current septic permits / Electric, water, to each lot
- Water taps have been pre-paid. Top quality street pavement throughout, all with curb and gutter.
- Area is known as the ‘Sailing Capital of North Carolina’ – seven marinas nearby
- Dawson Creek is an idyllic stretch of eastern North Carolina, which flows into the vast Neuse River at a point where the Intracoastal Waterway and Neuse River intersect
- Property tax rate of approximately $6.50 per $1,000 of valuation is one of the lowest in the Southeastern U.S. Many of our property owners can’t believe that low property taxes still exist in the USA.
- Dawson Creek Subdivision is not located in an incorporated town. The local jurisdiction is Pamlico County in eastern North Carolina.
Annual dues for the Property Owners Association are just $695 per year.
SHOWN BY CHARLES GRYB
CALL (252) 636-7584